To carry out food safety management system certification is that the enterprises implement the GB/T22000-2006 standard, establish and improve the food safety management system, improve the ability to ensure food security, reduce the risk of food insecurity, and increase consumer satisfaction. Enterprise can use the form by obtaining third party certification to prove its food safety management system compliance and food safety management level to the outside world.
Establishing the GB/T22000-2006 standard system and certified in accordance with the management of food safety management system standards promulgated by the ISO in 2005. Standards using HACCP principles proposed the hazard identification, evaluation and selection of control measures and give a scientific method to prevent, reduce and eliminate the hazards presented for the enterprise. The standards proposed food safety hazards need to be jointly controlled by all organizations involved in the food chain.
1. applies to the entire food chain (the organization in the food chain including: feed producers, primary food producers, manufacturer of food production, transport and storage operators, retail subcontractors, catering services and operators (including its closely related other organizations, such as equipment, packaging material, cleaning agents, additives and excipients producer), including related service providers
2. built on the basis of a well-organized management of food hygiene management system
3. establish the system based on scientific analysis, requires a certain amount of technical support
4. management tool used to protect food against biological, chemical, physical and other hazards, identify and implement preventive measures to prevent, eliminate, reduce damage happening through analysis of all potential hazards
5. has high economic and preventive compare with the control rely on chemical analysis, microbiological testing.
6. emphasize the control of the key points, and focus to address key issues in the food production process .
7. is a dynamic system, system and critical control point vary with the product, production conditions and other factors change.
8. Recognition by governments around the world, the FAO，CAC of WHO and ISO.
1. enhanced the consumer confidence of customer and safeguard the interests of consumers more effectively
2. improve the organization's internal operations, reduce product loss and improve the ability to control food safety
3. management to focus on the key points, and prevention is more effective
4. problems may be easily traced, clarify responsibilities, reduce disputes.
5. enhance the organization's brand, increase organizational competitiveness in the market.
6. reach or exceed the requirements of the consumers and the government.